Troy Van Sickle is the president and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Van Sickle Group in California. Troy Van Sickle provides business consultation services to small companies, non-profit organizations, government offices, and more. He is an experienced consultant, who has worked hard to build a successful company. The Van Sickle Group has offices in Palm Desert and Palm Springs, California. Succeeding as a consultant often requires a broad knowledge and hard work.
Successful consultants should have experience in their fields, as well as knowledge. For example, if a consultant works with a small business, then that consultant should have experience in that industry. Knowledgeable professionals can help their clients find new ways to make their companies more efficient and more successful.
Good reputations can help consultants build their careers. If you are interested in becoming a professional consultant, it may be helpful to focus on building your reputation. If you have good references, it may be easier to gain new clients.
Becoming an independent consultant often involves hard work. In order to succeed in this profession, you will need to have a broad knowledge base. Consultants depend on their clients for referrals and their continued patronage. This may require great customer service skills and a good work ethic. Van Sickle has experience in business and real estate. He is a consultant who always works hard for his clients. Troy Van Sickle owner of Van Sickle Group, has been working as a consultant for five years and looks forward to meeting new clients.
Troy Van Sickle of the Van Sickle Group knows the value of giving back to one’s community. As an entrepreneur who has actively witnessed how volunteering can support the bedrock of any town or city, he has always looked for new ways to both physically and financially support numerous charitable causes. He recommends considering donating your time to a charitable organization of your choice for the following reasons.
- Volunteering is good for both you and those you are serving. Your community undergoes numerous benefits through the gift of your time, but with the correct mindset, it can also be a gift for you as well. You are increasing your quality of life by focusing on those around you in need, and that’s rewarding.
- In many volunteering situations, you may have the opportunity to learn a new skill. By offering your time and services to participate in an activity that you’ve never previously done, like building a house or teaching English, you may develop some skills during activities that you may like much more than you would have guessed.
- Volunteering is a great way to build momentum in our daily lives. It’s simple to return home from work each day without a thought of we can do to make the world a little more beautiful on a regular basis, and volunteering maximizes the likelihood of that happening.
Troy Van Sickle has organized numerous charitable events focusing on nature, wildlife, animal rights, and more. He is always looking for new ways to give back to his community.
Visit https://www.spokeo.com/Troy-Vansickle to know more.
When Troy Van Sickle is able to briefly step away from his consulting firm, he can often be found outside enjoying the California nature. As a native of the state, he knows that his home is special in all of the benefits that it has to offer, from outdoor activities stretching all the way to top-quality wine tastings. Troy Van Sickle recommends that both residents and visitors consider the following activities to enjoy this great state to its fullest.
- Adventure to a variety of national parks all over the state. There is a great difference in climate between Northern and Southern California, and you will see some of those differences manifest along the coastline. Northern California is much greener and wet while Southern California boasts warmer weather and fantastic swimming beaches. The Redwood National Park is a must, where you will see some of the tallest and oldest trees in the country.
- Of course, Disneyland is a great activity for the whole family, from young children all the way up to adults. With a variety of rides catering to all ages, this famous amusement park has something for everyone.
- Head over to wine country to taste some of the finest wines produced in the United States. There are many excellent vineyards across Central and Northern California that boast a variety of types for every budget and taste.
Toy Van Sickle enjoys seeking out new adventures in his state with his five children. He owns the Van Sickle Group in Palm Springs.
Troy Van Sickle knows that it takes a great deal of time, preparation, and expertise to launch a consulting firm. With a passion for helping aspiring consultants break into their respective fields, he says that professionals who hone the following skills will be that much more prepared to get their businesses off the ground.
- Consultants must be able to understand the multiple moving parts of a business and recognize how they all create harmony together to form a larger goal. They must be “big picture” thinkers who can work with multiple viewpoints to help an organization ultimately find a voice and purpose.
- Emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills will enable consultants in all fields to be able to communicate with a variety of professionals at all different levels in order to assess priorities and identify common goals. This can get murky when you’re managing large groups of people with very different ideas of success, and consultants must be able to unify all of these ideas.
- Consultants must be able to process a lot of information quickly and concisely to help organizations move forward in a successful manner. You will most likely have a plethora of data coming at you from all different directions, and being able to prioritize and organize accordingly is necessary.
Troy Van Sickle launched a consulting group to provide expert opinions in the trucking and real estate industries. He lives in Palm Springs, California, and he enjoys taking full advantage of the benefits his beautiful state has to offer.
Troy Van Sickle, a business owner based in Palm Springs, California, has been celebrated for his dedication to client relationships and success. He takes owning a business very seriously and strives to ensure that all customers are able to achieve their goals through his services in the real estate and trucking industries. As a seasoned entrepreneur and businessman, he says that there are a number of ways to ensure that customers continue to feel welcome and respected, such as the following:
Non-profit organizations often times need to come up with quick fundraising ideas to get the ball rolling on a longer campaign, or get through a mid-campaign hump. They have to be engaging enough to get people like Troy Van Sickle involved with the event quickly. Here is a list of fun and engaging fundraising ideas that will get people involved and having fun.
- Hold a friendly culinary competition where contestants create their best dish and sell tickets for participants to enjoy the fare and cast their votes.
- Have a community-wide garage sale. Collect gently worn items and host a weekend sale or auction. Place pictures of the items on social media beforehand to help generate some buzz.
- Organize a scavenger hunt. Charge a registration fee and provide extra clues and tips for donations.
- Even the smallest donation helps non-profits, so ask fundraisers to give up a daily habit and donate the money saved to your cause. This can be done for a day or longer if needed.
- Host a trivia night and charge an entrance fee for participants and attendees.
- Host a battle of the bands event. Get local bands to help put on a charity concert. Get more people interested in the event by putting local celebrities on the judging panel.
- Host a dance marathon. Charge an entry fee and allow participants to request a song for a nominal fee. Have a small prize up for grabs for the last one standing.
Raising money for your non-profit doesn’t have to cost you a lot of time or money. Simply use your creativity to come up with a fun event that appeals to large groups of people. Troy Van Sickle is committed to helping his favorite charities raise money and loves to participate in the fundraising events whenever he has the opportunity.
Follow Troy Van Sickle (@troyvansickle1) | Twitter
Truck drivers, like Troy Van Sickle, are critical for the United States economy. They are responsible for transporting the goods that consumers purchase on a daily basis. Along with being a crucial career, driving commercial trucks is also a very risky endeavor. If you are a truck driver, here are some tips to ensure you remain safe on the job.
- Be cognizant of your blind spots. Not every motorist on the road is aware of your “no zones,” like off to the side just in front of the cab, or directly behind the truck. It is your responsibility to be cautious before turning or changing lanes.
- When you are driving in work zones, reduce your speed. Take your time when traveling through work zones on the interstate.
- Every morning check your vehicle. Make sure your fluid levels are adequate, your horn is working, and give extra attention to your brakes. Report to dispatch if you notice anything unusual, before getting back behind the wheel.
- Adjust for inclement weather. When driving on wet roads, cut your speed down by a third. For snowy or icy roads, cut your speed in half. You will need to allow more time for maneuvers in bad weather.
- Take care of yourself while on the road. Get enough sleep, exercise, and eat right. This will help you feel more refreshed the next time you have to get behind the wheel.
Driving a commercial truck for a living can be a very rewarding career. The previous tips are meant to help you keep safe while on the road. For years, Troy Van Sickle enjoyed working as a truck driver and took every precaution to keep safe while behind the wheel.
Visit https://www.crunchbase.com/person/troy-van-sickle to know more.