Troy Van Sickle is involved with several different companies in California. He is the president and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Van Sickle Group and he is a co-owner of a brokerage firm and a trucking company. He enjoys taking on new challenges and learning about new industries. He purchased part of a trucking company in 2001. He developed an in depth knowledge of this field and worked hard to build a successful company. If you are interested in becoming a truck driver, there are several steps that you will need to follow.
The first step is to attend driving school. You will need to earn a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), which is a special license for truck and oversized vehicle drivers. This step will help you learn how to drive a truck. It will also help you figure out what to expect from your new career.
The next step is to take the CDL exam. You will need to complete a written test as well as a road skills test. Once you have earned your license, you can start looking for a job. There are many job opportunities for commercially licensed truck drivers. You can work in state or interstate. You can also choose what type of truck you want to drive and what type of materials you want to haul. Each of these factors can affect your salary. Troy Van Sickle developed a successful career as a business professional. He is a partner of a major trucking company that is based in California.
Visit https://www.slideshare.net/troyCvansickle to know more.
Troy Van Sickle of the Van Sickle Group knows the value of giving back to one’s community. As an entrepreneur who has actively witnessed how volunteering can support the bedrock of any town or city, he has always looked for new ways to both physically and financially support numerous charitable causes. He recommends considering donating your time to a charitable organization of your choice for the following reasons.
- Volunteering is good for both you and those you are serving. Your community undergoes numerous benefits through the gift of your time, but with the correct mindset, it can also be a gift for you as well. You are increasing your quality of life by focusing on those around you in need, and that’s rewarding.
- In many volunteering situations, you may have the opportunity to learn a new skill. By offering your time and services to participate in an activity that you’ve never previously done, like building a house or teaching English, you may develop some skills during activities that you may like much more than you would have guessed.
- Volunteering is a great way to build momentum in our daily lives. It’s simple to return home from work each day without a thought of we can do to make the world a little more beautiful on a regular basis, and volunteering maximizes the likelihood of that happening.
Troy Van Sickle has organized numerous charitable events focusing on nature, wildlife, animal rights, and more. He is always looking for new ways to give back to his community.
Visit https://www.spokeo.com/Troy-Vansickle to know more.
When Troy Van Sickle is able to briefly step away from his consulting firm, he can often be found outside enjoying the California nature. As a native of the state, he knows that his home is special in all of the benefits that it has to offer, from outdoor activities stretching all the way to top-quality wine tastings. Troy Van Sickle recommends that both residents and visitors consider the following activities to enjoy this great state to its fullest.
- Adventure to a variety of national parks all over the state. There is a great difference in climate between Northern and Southern California, and you will see some of those differences manifest along the coastline. Northern California is much greener and wet while Southern California boasts warmer weather and fantastic swimming beaches. The Redwood National Park is a must, where you will see some of the tallest and oldest trees in the country.
- Of course, Disneyland is a great activity for the whole family, from young children all the way up to adults. With a variety of rides catering to all ages, this famous amusement park has something for everyone.
- Head over to wine country to taste some of the finest wines produced in the United States. There are many excellent vineyards across Central and Northern California that boast a variety of types for every budget and taste.
Toy Van Sickle enjoys seeking out new adventures in his state with his five children. He owns the Van Sickle Group in Palm Springs.
Non-profit organizations often times need to come up with quick fundraising ideas to get the ball rolling on a longer campaign, or get through a mid-campaign hump. They have to be engaging enough to get people like Troy Van Sickle involved with the event quickly. Here is a list of fun and engaging fundraising ideas that will get people involved and having fun.
- Hold a friendly culinary competition where contestants create their best dish and sell tickets for participants to enjoy the fare and cast their votes.
- Have a community-wide garage sale. Collect gently worn items and host a weekend sale or auction. Place pictures of the items on social media beforehand to help generate some buzz.
- Organize a scavenger hunt. Charge a registration fee and provide extra clues and tips for donations.
- Even the smallest donation helps non-profits, so ask fundraisers to give up a daily habit and donate the money saved to your cause. This can be done for a day or longer if needed.
- Host a trivia night and charge an entrance fee for participants and attendees.
- Host a battle of the bands event. Get local bands to help put on a charity concert. Get more people interested in the event by putting local celebrities on the judging panel.
- Host a dance marathon. Charge an entry fee and allow participants to request a song for a nominal fee. Have a small prize up for grabs for the last one standing.
Raising money for your non-profit doesn’t have to cost you a lot of time or money. Simply use your creativity to come up with a fun event that appeals to large groups of people. Troy Van Sickle is committed to helping his favorite charities raise money and loves to participate in the fundraising events whenever he has the opportunity.
Follow Troy Van Sickle (@troyvansickle1) | Twitter
These days, anyone can be a consultant, all you need to do is discover what you are good at. Troy Van Sickle started his own consulting business after a long and successful career as a truck driver. So, what separates a good consultant from a bad one? Good consultants have a passion for what they do and a drive for excellence. If you are considering becoming a consultant, here are some things you will need to consider.
Will you need to obtain any certifications or a special license for your business? Some professions will require a special license or certification before you can start working as a consultant.
Do you have the right qualifications to become a consultant? To be successful in your chosen consulting business, you will need to have the qualifications necessary to get the job done.
Are you comfortable with networking? You have to be comfortable networking to be successful and grow your consulting business.
Are you organized? Being a consultant requires you to be able to plan your day and have time management skills.
Do you have short-term and long-term goals? These goals need to match up with the time and energy it takes to be a consultant.
Anyone can turn their passion into a successful consulting business, you just need to have the drive for excellence. Troy Van Sickle has been able to turn his passion for real estate into a successful consulting business and can’t imagine doing anything else.